Our Commitment to Privacy
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- When you visit our site
- When you register on the site
- When you place an order
- When you fill out a form
In connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site, you may be asked for, as appropriate:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from you if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities. We use this information you supply to personalize and improve your experience.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include:
- Browser name
- Type of computer
- Pages visited on our site
- Sessions containing orders placed with us
- Technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as:
- Operating system
- Internet service providers utilized
- Other similar information
Web Browser Cookies
Our site may use "cookies" to enhance your experience. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser, to enable record keeping purposes and to track information such as items that you add to your shopping cart. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to make the most of your experience, and we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do disable cookies, note that some parts of our site may not function properly.
How We Use Collected Information
Under no circumstances do we share this information with outside parties except where necessary to complete an order through a third party gateway such as Paypal or Amazon. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive or return mailing addresses in correspondence concerning Won By One Bible Study. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties for commercial purposes.
Won By One Bible Study collects and uses your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service--Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and improve your experience.
- To process transactions--We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service, such as through PayPal. We give you the opportunity to use PayPal to complete your order. When you click the checkout button, you are transferred to the PayPal website, and you come under the privacy policies and conditions of PayPal.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails--The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To subscribe to an email newsletter--If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you request an email newsletter subscription, we will send you an email confirming your request. This confirmation process allows you to unsubscribe if you changed your mind and decided not to join the list. Furthermore, the confirmation email will alert you if someone else had entered your email address into our email newsletter. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, there is an Unsubscribe link in every email and on our site. Under no circumstances will we sell your email address to any other party.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line or inquiries they have made related to Won By One Bible Study.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between us and you happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third Party Websites
You may find other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance With Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This policy is current as of October 29, 2015.